Dating during a pandemic isn’t the easiest thing to do, but for those who are managing it, or are looking forward to when they’ll be able to again, a Reddit thread yesterday (July 7th) asked: “What’s the most underrated place for a date?” Some of the answers included:
– Aquariums are awesome.
– A good local breakfast spot. If they’re willing to meet you at 8 in the morning, you know they’re into you.
– Mini golf. It’s fun, lasts an appropriate amount of time, and no one is good at it. You can tell if your date is competitive, easy-going, and/or funny.
– A used bookstore. It gives you a real feel for what sorts of things they are interested in, and you can pick one book for each other to read.
– Sitting in the trunk of your car with your date while sipping on 7-11 slushies at night while you’re both looking at the stars
– Botanical gardens, especially if you memorize some interesting facts about some of the plants. Bonus points if you pack a picnic basket.
– A toy store. “Help me with a birthday present for my niece” is a great excuse for a date. Playing with toys can be a lot of fun.
– Farmers market, best spot. You’re not stuck face to face with them, there are a ton of interesting things to talk about, and you’ll know they’re fun.